About the “Uprooted” project
This Learning Platform was set up as part of the “Uprooted – (Hi)Stories of Stolen Children during World War II” project. The project took place during 2022 and included the following elements:
- The creation of teaching and information materials
- The development of an exhibition
- Workshops for young people in which they engaged with the life stories of stolen children and got to grips with current violations of children’s rights
- An online training session about knowledge transfer and working with the teaching and information materials
- An international seminar for teachers and others who work with young people dealing with the use of the learning materials
The project was supported by the EVZ Foundation and the German Federal Ministry of Finance.
A project of the education agenda NS-Injustice from 2021 to 2022.